Thread: Stuck on Challenge 10

Default Stuck on Challenge 10

I have searched everywhere and apparently I am the only person who can't beat this level but the time limit has me stumped. 2 mins is not long enough to finish this level and even when I try to "help" the dragon to speed things up, I can see no way to complete this level without "purchasing" additional time. Can someone please help me. Is there a way to make things go faster or to bring in additional dragons? I can't go anywhere until this level it complete and I really love the game, I call it my Zen game so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Can you post a screenshot? I'm out of chalices so I cant even go in to look. Or describe it a bit? I know I was stumped on 9 for a while and when I finally finished it, managed to complete a few in a row on the first attempt so clearly it's possible. I just don't remember what it looks like so I can't tell you what I did.

this would have fit perfectly in the 'stuck on' Thread

This is challenge 10: http://mergedragons.wikia.com/wiki/Sun_Veldt_1

Doesn't have a walk through yet in the wiki though
    Happy Merging
    Crin

made a guide in the 'Stuck on..' Thread

Sorry, this isn't the right one

Sorry, I am not sure how to do the screen shot. The level is literally called "challenge 10" and is right after "Silent Bay 9". The reward is a crimson dragon, and it is a timed challenge (just over 2 mins) and you win it by combining the statues. My problem is that I can't heal enough land in the time allowed. You are allowed to summon only one dragon from camp and it isn't enough to heal land fast enough. Not sure what else I can tell you to help.

Thank you, I have checked out this thread and will follow it with interest. I already see someone else stuck on the same level

Quote Originally Posted by crinrict View Post
    This is challenge 10: http://mergedragons.wikia.com/wiki/Sun_Veldt_1

Doesn't have a walk through yet in the wiki though
    My mistake, I think this is the right one, I am still running out of time but will keep trying, thanks for your help