Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuck on..

Default Stuck on.. GUIDES

I noticed there are a lot people stuck on levels and challenges and therefore I would like to offer some help.
    I already made some guides for some levels and it turned out it really helped people.

this thread is ment for people to reply with the name of a level there stuck in, and I'll try to write a guide for it.
    due to time, chalices cost and the time it costs to write a guide please don't expect an immediate reaction, but I will at least log in daily.
    the level/challenge most mentioned will get the first guide and so on.
    Last edited by J_CRISIS_J; 01-15-2018 at 10:22 PM.

Yeah, I'm having great difficulties completing Ezra's Grave, please help.

Just kidding, I applaude you for this, it'll be very helpful for people.

@J_CRISIS_J: Have you considered helping out at the wiki ? still lots of walkthroughs that need to be written there.

http://mergedragons.wikia.com/wiki/C...ng_Walkthrough
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Quote Originally Posted by crinrict View Post
    @J_CRISIS_J: Have you considered helping out at the wiki ? still lots of walkthroughs that need to be written there.

http://mergedragons.wikia.com/wiki/C...ng_Walkthrough
    ah nice. didn't know that I could edit there.
    i do not have a lot of time the next 2 - 3 days, but after that I might even be able to wright one guide a day. I'll just start with ones most mentioned on the forum.

lol @Voriki

Check some of the others to make sure you use the same format.
    Happy Merging
    Crin

I'll try, kind of a noob with that kind of stuff.. if I don't figure it out, I'll just ask you ;P

I'm stuck on CHALLENGE 16, please help!

Challenge 16: (The Ancient Totem)

READ BEFORE YOU GIVE IT A TRY, REMEMBER THE STEPS AND YOU'LL GET IT IN 1 OR 2 TRIES

There are 9 statues in this level but you only need 8 to complete the level. leave the statue in the upper right corner alone because it takes 500 life essence to open it and you dont have the time for that.

1) merge 5 Magic shroom clusters that are scattered across the level.
    2) on the middle island. merge the one life essence on the spot where you merge them all at once.
    3) merge the 5 tiny life orbs
    4) merge the small life orbs (the two purple ones) with the one on super dead land on the bottom side of the totem
    5) merge 1 magic shroom stalk (the purple mushroom) on the top left of the totem, and the other one on the top right of the totem
    6) merge 5 sharp dragon eggs at once on the left side of the totem. (totem should now be open)
    7) tap the totem insanely
    8) let the dragons do their thing they'll auto harvest life essence
    9) take and merge 2 blue life flowers to the island in the top middle to free a statue
    10) take and merge the 2 Magic shrooms to the left middle island
    11) at this moment, the dragons have harvested some life essence, thee all the hearts in the middle island
    12) activate the merged life essences (should still have life orb level3 from merging) on the upper right island (with 2 pineapples)
    13) merge the pineapples on the island below (middle right island) and let the dragons shoot the demon gate
    14) there are 3 elderwoods in the level. first place one on the left side on the bottom middle island, then one on the right and the last one in the middle so you merge 5.
    15) activate the healing extenders and drag both level 3 chests to the top of the middle island and merge
    16) on the middle left of the level there should be another young fruit tree. merge it with the other ones on the bottom of the middle island
    17) merge one spotted dragon egg on the left bottom island
    18) merge as many of the life flower chain until you have 1 Twin flower and merge it on the top left island. let the dragons shoot the demon gate
    19)
    at this time, you're dragons should have harvested a lot of life essence on their own. you should be able to make atleast 2 level 2 orbs
    (if not harvest them fast from the level 6 life flower on the top left island). Activate orb on the left middle island and activate the other one on the bottom right island.
    20)
    drag the ruby plains grass from the bottom right island to the bottom left island and merge them
    21) merge the emerald plains grass from the middle left island to the bottom left island and merge them
    22)
    now let the dragons harvest from the the level 6 life flower on the top left island. in the mean time merge as many life essences as possible. if you did it correctly,the middle island should be full of life essence because you started merging the life flowers later on in the level.
    23) you need 4 level 3 life orbs now (the blue with yellow ones)
    A: activate the first one on the bottom right island and let the dragons shoot the demon gate
    B: activate the second one on the bottom left island and let the dragons shoot the demon gate
    C: activate the third and fourth one on the bottom middle island and let the dragons shoot the demon gate
    24) merge 5 gaia statues to get 2 bigger ones. merge 3 statues to get 1 bigger one and merge the 3 big ones to complete the level.
    Last edited by J_CRISIS_J; 01-18-2018 at 11:53 AM.

Thank you for your post, J_CRISIS_J. After reading all the online help for the Challenge 16 level (The Ancient Totem), I was able to beat it using your detailed instructions. As a matter of fact, I registered with this site today for the sole purpose of responding to your post. Great job—thanks again! Would you be willing to provide instructions for Challenge 17 (Totem Shire 8)? There’s a lot less information available online for that challenge level. Plus, I appreciate the thoroughness of guidance.

Stuck on challenge 10