Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stuck on..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Stuck on.. GUIDES

I noticed there are a lot people stuck on levels and challenges and therefore I would like to offer some help.
    I already made some guides for some levels and it turned out it really helped people.

this thread is ment for people to reply with the name of a level there stuck in, and I'll try to write a guide for it.
    due to time, chalices cost and the time it costs to write a guide please don't expect an immediate reaction, but I will at least log in daily.
    the level/challenge most mentioned will get the first guide and so on.
    Last edited by J_CRISIS_J; 01-15-2018 at 10:22 PM.

Yeah, I'm having great difficulties completing Ezra's Grave, please help.

Just kidding, I applaude you for this, it'll be very helpful for people.

@J_CRISIS_J: Have you considered helping out at the wiki ? still lots of walkthroughs that need to be written there.

http://mergedragons.wikia.com/wiki/C...ng_Walkthrough
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Quote Originally Posted by crinrict View Post
    @J_CRISIS_J: Have you considered helping out at the wiki ? still lots of walkthroughs that need to be written there.

http://mergedragons.wikia.com/wiki/C...ng_Walkthrough
    ah nice. didn't know that I could edit there.
    i do not have a lot of time the next 2 - 3 days, but after that I might even be able to wright one guide a day. I'll just start with ones most mentioned on the forum.

lol @Voriki

Check some of the others to make sure you use the same format.
    Happy Merging
    Crin

I'll try, kind of a noob with that kind of stuff.. if I don't figure it out, I'll just ask you ;P

Stuck on challenge 10

Quote Originally Posted by nelbro12 View Post
    Stuck on challenge 10
    I’m stuck on Challenge 10 too.

Challenge 10: (Sun Veldt 1)

1) merge random Dragon portal
    2) tap the zombie cave and let the dragon shoot the zomblin
    3) in the mean time: merge as many life flowers as you can, preferably 5 at the time
    4) in the upper left corner of the level is an dragon egg nest. tap it and merge the eggs
    5) harvest as a lot of life essence, sell/delete stuff that is in the way except for 1 log, you might need it later
    6) in the mean time some zomblins might spawn, this is good. later you need 2 graves
    7) keep harvesting life essence until you have 2 purple life essence (always merge 5 until you have 2 purple ones)
    8) the life essence opened up the level until the super dead land and the logs
    9) merge 1 log with the other 2 next to super dead land if it didn't open up yet.
    10) merge 2 graves (of you only have 1, tap a cave that the life essence opened up) with the one on super dead land
    11) tap the healing extenders
    12) merge the statues and done
    Last edited by J_CRISIS_J; 01-18-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by J_CRISIS_J View Post
    Challenge 10:

1) merge random Dragon portal
    2) tap the zombie cave and let the dragon shoot the zomblin
    3) in the mean time: merge as many life flowers as you can, preferably 5 at the time
    4) in the upper left corner of the level is an dragon egg nest. tap it and merge the eggs
    5) harvest as a lot of life essence, sell/delete stuff that is in the way except for 1 log, you might need it later
    6) in the mean time some zomblins might spawn, this is good. later you need 2 graves
    7) keep harvesting life essence until you have 2 purple life essence (always merge 5 until you have 2 purple ones)
    8) the life essence opened up the level until the super dead land and the logs
    9) merge 1 log with the other 2 next to super dead land if it didn't open up yet.
    10) merge 2 graves (of you only have 1, tap a cave that the life essence opened up) with the one on super dead land
    11) tap the healing extenders
    12) merge the statues and done

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!I kind of feel stupid for not figuring it out but at least now Iím through it!