Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open Lands: Nothing Beyond It?

Default Open Lands: Nothing Beyond It?

I have been on "Open Lands" for over a week now, as no new levels are showing up anymore. I tried to get three stars on each level to see if that unlocks new levels. NOTHING! It does not make any sense to me, so any advice would be very, very, very much appreciated!
    Last edited by Undertow_Dragon2099; 01-01-2018 at 12:07 AM.

What doesn't make sense? the levels are finished. A human being has to make each one, lol, and it's one guy, not 500 employees like candy crush or whatever. In future updates, more levels will be added.

If you're looking for things to do, go into your camp and try to unlock all the land, and get all the objects and dragons, and do all the camp quests. there is plenty to do.

OHHH!!! I just assumed I was doing something wrong! So then there is no problem at all. Thank you for the speedy reply! I will continue to spend over two hours a day on this PAINFULLY addictive game, as there is just so much to do!!!

Happy New Year!

Default Still Confused and Upset

I looked, and there are at least 130 levels completed. I am on "Open Lands," which is roughly the 40th level. Why am I stuck? I have three stars n every level!
    Than you for any help, because I just purchased the ENORMOUS chest in the upper left corner of the map, which housed over a dozen dragons!

Oh, I didn't remember a lv named Open Lands. What other levels do you see? you should see quarry 6 and quarry 8. do you see nothing at all, instead of Quarry 8, just a blank spot between the green bridges? that would probably be a bug.

Check on the app/play store if the game is updated, by going on the page you download the game from. If it's updated but still no levels, you should back up your save by connecting to cloud and uploading it, then reinstall the game and download the game from the cloud (make sure you download your save, and don't upload your new blank game and erase your progress! Look at the dragon power and stars when you connect to cloud, your correct save should have more dragons and stars than any other option.)

this is assuming you are not playing on the old Mazza Studio version, then you need more help than i can give

Okay, that is what I was thinking of doing actually. I connected my account to Facebook, so I'll first see if I need to update, then uninstall it if that does not work. Thanks again!

Default No Good.

I uninstalled it, restarted my phone, played "Open Lands" again, and . . . nothing. Still no new levels.

To what number do your quarry levels go? Could you post a screenshot of your map? Open lands is a bit off to the side, the quarry levels are underneath it.

Here is where I am stuck at. As you can see from the second picture, I have quite a bit of "Dragon Power," so I cannot fathom why no new levels are showing up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am missing the quarry lvls underneath, could you post another screenshot a bit to the left, so we can see which lvls are missing there?
    Open lands is a lvl to the side, another one should open up more lvls I think.

I will make a screenshot of my map later, let’s see if I can post it here.