Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Challenge 16

Default Challenge 16

Am I missing something in Challenge 16? At this point I would pay to skip it, Iím that frustrated. Days of attempts at this point! Photo hopefully inserted below here...

C5B14ADD-F4DD-407F-A31F-6E661517ADD7.jpgC5B14ADD-F4DD-407F-A31F-6E661517ADD7.jpgC5B14ADD-F4DD-407F-A31F-6E661517ADD7.jpgC5B14ADD-F4DD-407F-A31F-6E661517ADD7.jpg

I start by unlocking the flower totem. Merging 5 mushrooms into two, and dragging the heart to the top right of the middle island to create two purple life orbs. Once thatís unlocked, I tap out all the flowers and merge them (always in 5s) until I can unlock the top left statue.

I take the mushrooms to unlock the center left island.

Then I unlock the bottom island with wood. I take those chests to the center/top to unlock that dead land.

I take some orbs to the top right to heal the pineapples and take them to the center left. At some point in between these actions I drag some flowers to the top center island and heal the nest. I heal other parts of the center island by merging as I can.

Ultimately in my best runs, I donít have enough time or hearts to heal the top right islandís statue.

Iím dying here. Am I missing something obvious? What am I doing wrong? (Maybe something about using the yellow dragon eggs?)

Don't try to heal the top right island's statue, merge 5 statues when possible.

It is a locked demon statue. The land must be healed to attack it. There’s no way to move and merge those that I am aware of. Here is a better pic that doesn’t cover the top right island.
    A9C7AE9D-05AB-40DA-8923-3D519488E9CE.jpg

There are 9 statues in this level, but you need only 8 to complete it if you merge 5. The top right one is by far the hardest to get, just ignore it.

Derp!!! Thank you so much.

Myriad & Spiglet, Thank you for the tips! Was FINALLY able to pass this challenge with them!

thank you! so glad to get past that level.

Quote Originally Posted by MyriadIotas View Post
    It is a locked demon statue. The land must be healed to attack it. There’s no way to move and merge those that I am aware of. Here is a better pic that doesn’t cover the top right island.
    A9C7AE9D-05AB-40DA-8923-3D519488E9CE.jpg
    Even after ignoring that one, I cannot get the other three statues to heal in time. I have spent $100 trying to pass this level already to no avail. I do not see an option to skip it.

Finnally got the statue made to win the level after trying for a week. Was so excited until I saw that I didn't win and my time was still counting down. Really frustrated. Merged the first 5 (level 1) then the 3 harder ones and then merged those three level 2's to make 1 level 3. What am I missing. Spent gems to add a minute too.

The same thing happened to me as well. Not on a challenge because I just can't finish those on time so I don't even bother trying but on a normal level. I've done everything that was requested, got the statue but instead of ending the level it just kept spawning life flowers. I needed to exit the level and reset it without taking my hard earned purple star with me. I was so mad... This game is so good but it's getting more and more frustrating with all the bugs happening lately and the non-existent support from the developers. I'm slowly losing my patience...