Thread: Magic coin in camp

Default Magic coin in camp

Hi,

I used to get my magic coin on a level map, but since the caliches rules i have to gain my magic coin in the camp ..

What is the best way to win magic coin in the camp ?

fruit and midas trees.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceShipRat View Post
    fruit and midas trees.
    And sell egg chests.

EDIT: and dimensional jars.

If you mean actual coins to merge for tiaras, I have 8 or so coin vaults of different levels that give out bronze and silver coins, with all the downtime inbetween chalice refills I spend a lot more time in camp, tapping those vaults, merging the coins if I have space to keep them around, preferably 5 rather than 3 at a time, and before you know it you go from coins to jewellery. As suggested above, Midas trees are great as well because sometimes merging the apples gives you a gold coin, otherwise it tends to be locked chests which I sell. Also mentioned above, you can tap or harvest fruit trees for fruits, either sell the fruits, or harvest them, harvesting them may end up giving you coins of a lesser value than selling them, but the coins can be merged which may end up getting you the tiara sooner. Frankly I often lack space and find myself selling the autoharvested fruits so I can use the space for something else.

Also, tapping stars before merging can get you coins or chests possibly containing coins. See this forum thread, it helped me too: http://forum.mergedragons.com/showth...i-just-noticed

thanks guys ...Your help is great !

Don't forget lvl6 coin vault. It spawns silver coins. While you are at camp busy with other activities they'd spawn again.