Thread: Kala got the expensive tastes today

Thumbs down Kala got the expensive tastes today

https://imgur.com/7gXbqZW

Holy hell Kala.

This may not sound like much, but for me, that's half of my progress (all i have ATM is 2 level 7 (what she's asking for) and 1 level 6 i only just got enough GDTs to start mass producing dragon trees

and why 4, Kala. Why the number we have learned to LOATHE

Its ya boi who fell asleep during the moon event, forgot it, and is now obbessed with every event. Send help

I would actually very much like that task. Mine have been so boring and useless
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Volunteer Moderator. I don't work for Gram Games.
    Please post all game issues in the forums. I can't attend to game questions via PM.

Agreed, the most expensive thing Kala has shown me at this point was.... i think it was 17 blue life flowers for 5 grass eggs. i forget what it actually was, but i got 5 Grass eggs with a 25% bonus bag that contained a green egg

I feel rather iffy about sending a screenshot of my base because im pretty set into mid-game. But this is something i'd happily share

Edit: WAIT! i remember now, it was for a Cloverstone! the 17 thing was for Life Flower Sprouts

Its ya boi who fell asleep during the moon event, forgot it, and is now obbessed with every event. Send help

who the hell is Kala? How do i find her?

uhh.... she'll eventually show up in the camp slightly west of Premium Island. by giving her what she asks for, she'll give you eggs and stars. this was a CRAZY thing for her to give, she usually only asks for things at a merge chain of 1-3, and as you can see, this was merge chain level 7

Wow.... a level 7 dragon tree? I mean, I have higher level dragon trees but that is crazy that she's asking for one!

it was worse for me because 1 level 7 was around 40% of my total dragon trees, since i had 2 7s and 1 lv. 4 at the time

I mean 4 tribal eggs isnt bad, as you can't purchase them. But the time it would take to farm up a lvl 7 dragon tree yup just give away, yessh.

early yesterday is when i finally got that level 7 back. of course, it's unoptimal, but that's as much as i play the game