Thread: Fallen Star nuance i just noticed

Red face Fallen Star nuance i just noticed

Lets say you have 2 Level 3 Fallen Stars, and you milked them down to 1 HP, one more tap and they'll dissappear. Now, lets say you just got the "Young Dragon Tree" quest from Kala, which has the reward of 2 Level 3 Fallen Stars, and you want to merge early. After milking those 2 stars down to 1 HP, and merging, the spare level 3 you get is a different entity from the level 3s you put into it, and is at full health, allowing you to get a little bit more loot than if you just left the 4th star out and merged 3 for the next level.

Of course, this is practically useless if you are patient and wait for 5s at all times, but im one of the least patient people i know, and i pop early every once in a while, and regret it every time

Also not sure if im just being stupid and making a post literally everyone knows about.

Its ya boi who fell asleep during the moon event, forgot it, and is now obbessed with every event. Send help

Yes, merging 4 gives refreshes the one that gets left behind, also works with Fruit Trees and Spooky Trees, so basically all 4ths get renewed.

I knew about tapping them once before merging. But merging a 4th to refresh it is news to me, will keep that in mind, thank you both.

You say "milking them down to 1hp", is that by tapping once or can you tap them more often before they disappear? I'd give it a try but camp isn't loading right now. Also, almost have 5 lvl 5 stars so I'd be very annoyed with myself if I tapped them once too many times

When you tap a star, it shrinks. Prob it comes down t get it to it's littlst form, but that may be risky as 1 tap too many kills them.

Quote Originally Posted by Frit View Post
    is that by tapping once or can you tap them more often before they disappear?
    Different stars have different health pools. From what i’ve seen, levels 1 to 2 have 1-3 health, but mostly 2 health. Levels 3, 4, and 5 are 3-4 health usually, and level 6 stars it doesnt really matter because there’s no reason not to just fully pop them, but i think they usually have 5 HP

Its ya boi who fell asleep during the moon event, forgot it, and is now obbessed with every event. Send help

Quote Originally Posted by dragontamer108 View Post
    Different stars have different health pools. From what i’ve seen, levels 1 to 2 have 1-3 health, but mostly 2 health. Levels 3, 4, and 5 are 3-4 health usually, and level 6 stars it doesnt really matter because there’s no reason not to just fully pop them, but i think they usually have 5 HP
    Then I think from now on I will tap the level 3, 4 and 5 stars twice. That'll net me a few more coins and chests. Thank you!