Thread: 3 Wonders in Silent Bay 6

Default 3 Wonders in Silent Bay 6

Hey everyone, just wanted to share this because of the amount of time/work I put into this achievement . So while playing Silent Bay 6 I decided that I wanted to get as many wonders as I could. After spending probably 2 weeks ish on/off in the level I managed to get 3 wonders and then decided to call it quits. The Trinity Dragon Dome, Ruins of the Sky Palace and Remains of The Dragon God reaching a high score of 19,110,119. To make endless harvesting easier I decided to use butterfly dragons (harvester breed) while working on the Dome as the prism flowers nest vaults give butterfly nests. I had 2 lvl4 and 2 lvl7 butterfly dragons. These are the best dragons for harvesting FYI! I was constantly tapping on 4 glowing dragon trees while working for Dragon God, the first one was done harvesting by the time I tapped the 4th so I never had to wait for them to be done harvesting. IMG_1430.jpg
    Imagine a RAINBOW Royal Nova Dragon

If anyone else has done anything similar to this please share, I'd like to see if anyone else decided to spent their time doing incredibly monotonous harvesting for hours (while watching shows/movies mind you) lol

I think this is what the chinese guy did to complete all wonders. did you have the option of buying them at the end, and how much did they cost? I expect a few thousand gems!

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceShipRat View Post
    I think this is what the chinese guy did to complete all wonders. did you have the option of buying them at the end, and how much did they cost? I expect a few thousand gems!
    No didn't have any options of purchasing them at the end, but did have the option to purchase the DT's, GDT's and dragons, from memory the dragons were around the 250 mark for the lvl4's and around the 530 mark for the lvl7's, the trees were in a similar range.

I guess another reason I wanted to get these was to complete my chains for those without having to wait an eternity to complete them in camp, already had the Ruins in camp already, now in camp I have the Ruins and Golden Mushroom, now working my way through the countdown and on #7 right now... Darn OCD lol