Thread: What Merge Chains do you believe should be expanded?

Default What Merge Chains do you believe should be expanded?

I believe that we could use a longer merge chain of stone bricks, purple stars/dragon gems, dangerous/wizard/moon/gold chest, golden apple/midas trees. Possible also the bushes.

The merge chains that I would expand on are the bushes(make it 10 like the other main chains), golden apples/midas trees(5 levels), purple stars/dragon gems(5 levels) and all of the buyable chests (3-4 levels would make sense). I feel like the merge chests for reward items should be expanded, but the merge chains of 10 for the 10 wonders are perfect imo. I wouldn't expand the reward chains to much to still keep some challenge to the game.
    Imagine a RAINBOW Royal Nova Dragon

I really like the length of the bushes. Only wonder you can get fairly quick.

Stones should be longer, same as coins and I also agree on the chests you can buy. Would be great if you could get higher tier levels that way but I guess then they will make them more expensive too which I would not be fond of.
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Volunteer Moderator. I don't work for Gram Games.
    Please post all game issues in the forums. I can't attend to game questions via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crinrict View Post
    I really like the length of the bushes. Only wonder you can get fairly quick.

Stones should be longer, same as coins and I also agree on the chests you can buy. Would be great if you could get higher tier levels that way but I guess then they will make them more expensive too which I would not be fond of.
    Totally agree with all of this. I like the bush chain as is because it's a quick way to get to the wonder and get extra eggs. Buyable chests would be really good, but only if they offer higher level items and the costs don't increase.

Midas trees could be expanded, with higher level trees giving out higher level apples when tapped/harvested.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshower View Post
    Totally agree with all of this. I like the bush chain as is because it's a quick way to get to the wonder and get extra eggs. Buyable chests would be really good, but only if they offer higher level items and the costs don't increase.

Midas trees could be expanded, with higher level trees giving out higher level apples when tapped/harvested.
    Indeed. The Bush merge chain is a good length for a quick wonder and in turn quick eggs. Speaking of bushes, I wish you could get something other than mushrooms or locked chests. I dunno what, but something else would be nice.

The Midas trees and golden apples... OH HOW THEY NEED A LONGER MERGE CHAIN. The current merge chains for them are just TOO SHORT. (I’m not angry guys.)
    Merge Dragons FTW!

Its not so much that i want them to make them longer, but what i DO want are some new sprites for the larger Stars, Gem Stars, Midas Tree, Golden Apple, and so on. seeing their completed chain be the same sprite unchanged for 3-6 panels is practically insulting, if you ask me.
    make the midas tree into the Aged and Elder fruit trees for it's level 2 and 3, like what GDTs do with Dragon Trees. Have the golden apples become proggressively more Golden until at level 3 you have a GIANT, SOLID GOLD APPLE
    Make the stars start in a crater, but as you level it up, the crater gets covered and eventually overgrown with flowers and bushes, have the level 2 Gem Stars turn the ground under them purple and give the ground a shimmer a small radius around the star to show how powerful it is when merged.

R A N T I N G, yay.

Its ya boi who fell asleep during the moon event, forgot it, and is now obbessed with every event. Send help