Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stadium Dragon Turnout?

Smile Stadium Dragon Turnout?

I donít know, just wanted to hear how well everyone did on the first Stadium Event.

Personally, i came out with 2 Level 2s and 1 egg. I somehow got 3 Stadium Level 1s from the premium wheel without using respins

I got one Level 1 from a wheel spin, but nothing from my leaderboards since they weren’t working.

My feelings about this event are kinda meh. On the whole, the wheel gave me several regular dragons and a nice haul of gems, but it was hard to really get into it since each individual round was so short esp. compared to the regen time. Merge Dragons was almost the only game I was playing for several months, but now I’m drifting back to some older ones.

I never really had any problems with the Stadium Event, and from looking though these threads, i can tell im im in a VAST minority there. However, i never had any leaderboard troubles. Being used to games like Disney Tsum Tsum, the 3 minute games with 1 hour recharges, i didnt find the heart system unbearable, and since i was top of my leaderboard, it was even a little stressful as i found myself checking back every hour to see if the #2 or #3 spot was attempting a snipe, while also knowing full well they couldnt rack up 30K points in 2 hours.

And oh BOY the rewards. about a month ago, i accidently sold my only Level 2 Glowing Dragon Tree, and lost heart in upgrading my Dragon trees, so i didnt get any more level one GDTs, but now i have 2 level 3 GDTs from all the GDTs i got from the spinners, followed by the flood of GDTs coming in as i got the drive back to push for the level 8 dragon tree and started merging dragon leaves again.

All in all, this Stadium Event really helped me. Cant wait to sit in my room for 24 hours tapping life flowers again for the 3rd time... i mean the Christmas event

I got 2 Stadium whelps 1 level 2 one and 2 nests of tribal dragon eggs, so that was nice. Also got quite a few gems which in part I spent for an extra game or two. Tried one respin to try that out but yeah, that was totally not worth it

For those with empty leaderboards, I read reports that people were getting rewards anyways. Try closing the game down completely (maybe even power down your phone/device), then reload.
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Volunteer Moderator. I don't work for Gram Games.
    Please post all game issues in the forums. I can't attend to game questions via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crinrict View Post
    I got 2 Stadium whelps 1 level 2 one and 2 nests of tribal dragon eggs, so that was nice. Also got quite a few gems which in part I spent for an extra game or two. Tried one respin to try that out but yeah, that was totally not worth it

For those with empty leaderboards, I read reports that people were getting rewards anyways. Try closing the game down completely (maybe even power down your phone/device), then reload.
    Nope- didn't work.
    Leader board as always blank and I didn't get any rewards. Even after a both a game and device reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonarya View Post
    Nope- didn't work.
    Leader board as always blank and I didn't get any rewards. Even after a both a game and device reboot.
    Ditto. I ended up with 1 stadium egg that I won on the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by crinrict View Post

Didn’t work for me, either.

I won four gems on the spins, some other stuff, and two whelps on the bonus spins. Unfortunately one of the whelps never made it back to camp.

Not terribly impressed with the Stadium event.

Red face

I didnít care for the game itself but was happy to have something to do other than sit in the camp waiting for chalices to fill.

Wound up winning three eggs to merge into a dragon but bet heís going to be lonely lols.
    Got a couple of gems off the spinner, that was great. I loved the spinner even though it did give me a number of mushrooms

Quote Originally Posted by dragontamer108 View Post
    I donít know, just wanted to hear how well everyone did
    I played to the hilt. Every opportunity, didn't miss but 2 or 3 hrs and got dragon gems often enough to reload twice with extra spins. If I had them, and I did often enough, I'd respin once for 3 gems but no more. Seemed like better spins and got more of the good stuff. Wound up with 2 L2s and an L1, but I got top prize so I have the L3. 45/8 is his stats.

I did use some gems during the event and was at the top of my leaderboard by 20k+, ended up getting 2 lvl3 Stadium dragons (45 power). I think the highest score I got in one go was 18k and ended with 72k I believe. I enjoyed this event, was a nice side game while waiting for chalices, dragons to do stuff in the camp, etc.
    Imagine a RAINBOW Royal Nova Dragon