Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Challenge 15

Default Challenge 15

Does anyone have a walkthrough for the fastest way through this level? I don't care about healing everything, just the quickest/,most efficient way to beat it. No matter what I do I can't seem to get there under 4 minutes. I can see what needs to be done, but between the dragons refusing to harvest anything unless I tell them (usually I can't bloody STOP them! But when I actually *want* them to auto harvest they drift around uselessly like balloons), and the orbs being vacuumed into dead land when I finally do have them, I can't seem to get it all done fast enough.

Yes I know about the little island in the corner. Do you merge the grasses first? Or the eggs? Or the bushes? Or the mushrooms? Getting really frustrated, especially since the stupid chalices take so long to refill now, I only get 2 shots at this a day.
    Last edited by BrightArsenic; 12-18-2017 at 01:30 AM.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by BrightArsenic View Post
    Does anyone have a walkthrough for the fastest way through this level? I don't care about healing everything, just the quickets/,most efficient way to beat it. No matter what I do I can't seem to get there under 4 minutes. I can see what needs to be done, but between the dragons refusing to harvest anything unless I tell them (usually I can't bloody STOP them! But when I actually *want* them to auto harvest they drift around uselessly like balloons), and the orbs being vacuumed into dead land when I finally do have them, I can't seem to get it all done fast enough.

Yes I know about the little island in the corner. Do you merge the grasses first? Or the eggs? Or the bushes? Or the mushrooms? Getting really frustrated, especially since the stupid chalices take so long to refill now, I only get 2 shots at this a day.
    I'm stuck here too and its driving me NUTS.

Looks like I beat this one already (formerly Lucky Isles, between “Shurb” Isles and Petal Isles?), so I’ll look at it again tmw when there’s a free space in my chest room. Don’t remember the exact layout, but often when there’s dead land to work around, it can help to drag combo orbs over it to *exactly* where you want them to go. Anyone have a screenshot? The wiki doesn’t have one.

On edit: ok, I think the key is to actually ignore most of the board and concentrate on freeing two cursed statues for the dragons to purify. There’s one regular statue to merge them with that’s either available from the start or freed up along the way. The exact order of events doesn’t matter much beyond merging some eggs and getting something to harvest life hearts from. I started with a merge-5 of eggs in the lower left, but can’t remember if they were the same type needed to unlock the cloudy hills at the top left— if they are, it might be faster starting there. Free up some bushes and merge up mushrooms to unlock the cursed statue at the top right. Drag/pop combo orbs up in the top right while you’re waiting.

Hope this wasn’t too vague— I can try the level again tmw if ppl need more details?
    Last edited by Siderakat; 12-17-2017 at 05:12 PM.

Thanks for the tips I had hoped there was a "trick" to maybe getting it done faster, I just can't get the statues free before the timer runs down. It would be helpful to be able to see the whole board at once, but my small screen makes it difficult to see it when zoomed out, so I end up jumping around the place, which slows me down

Actually, IS there a screenshot of the full level somewhere? That might help if I can plan it out before I start. *wanders off to google*

I’m also stuck here, so I’m following for advice.

ok, here we go.. I hope I'm wasting 7 chalices to make a guide for the right challenge XD, when you beat it, the name disappears :P but here we go.

First some Tips:
    - READ THE GUIDE FIRST before you try it. remember the steps, so you don't have look back what to do all the time. if you do, you'll win in 1 or 2 tries.
    - same as in all the other challenges, do not get destracted. the goal is to restore the statue. forget the rest.
    - let the dragons do whatever they want. you actually only use them 3 times to harvest life essence, and a maximum of 3 time to harvest bushes. if they are really
    annoying you, just delete all but one.
    - as you can read in the guide: you can get 4 statues in this level, but you only need 3! so leave the demon gate in the upper right corner alone. in my opinion that is the
    hardest one to free. so we are not using that one because.. we don't want to make it more difficult then it is XD

1) merge the grass dragon egg with the other 4 right next to them.
    2) merge the 3 life flower sprouts
    3) let a dragon harvest a 3 life essence
    4) merge 2 life essences in down left corner of the level. leave it for what it is, the heal extenders will open up there selves.
    5) merge the other life essence with the other 4 in the centre of the level to free an Green dragon egg.
    6) let the dragon shoot the demon gate
    7) merge the egg with the other 3 in the upper left corner of the level to free the cloudy summit's.
    8) let it rain!
    9) merge a puddle in the upper left corner (right from the cloudy summit island) so you have that statue free.
    10) tap the bushes you opened up in the beginning like hell! (since you first did the above steps, some have even spawned stuff)
    11) merge 3 magic mushroom caps
    12) merge 1 magic shroom cluster with the other 2 on the centre/left.
    13) now you have unlocked 2 fruit tree sappling almost next to each other.
    14) drag and merge them to the island where the goddesses of healing are on.
    15) merge as many bushes as you can (should have 9 now. 8 ones are open, the other 1 is in the beginning but you can place them next to it)
    16) this is important! merge 5 shrub sprouts (bushes level 1). merge 3 budding shrubs on the island in the centre with the 2 bananas in the super dead land.
    now, remember the healing essence you merged to get the grass dragon egg dragon? use them both to heal up the rest of the island where the 2 bananas are on.
    you should have atleast 5 shrub sprouts again now and opened up the level 2 budding shrubs. merge them all together and you have now have 2 'nice shrubs'
    (level 3 bushes) to clear the last statue.
    17 merge the 3 bushes, tap the healing extender, let the dragons destroy the demon gate.
    18 merge the statues and you win the level
    Last edited by J_CRISIS_J; 12-18-2017 at 12:55 PM.

THANK YOU �� J_CRISIS_J!!
    I too have been stuck on this level for well over a week. Your help is GREATLY appreciated!!
    Finally I am through it and moving on.
    ������

no problem ^_^

Awesome! Thank you so much, I hadn't even noticed there was a statue spare, that really helps!

Edit: Woo! Got it! ...and then as soon as I claimed the reward and went back to the map it crashed, now the dragon is gone, no loot orb in camp, but I can't replay the challenge because it said I completed it. *swears colourfully*
    Last edited by BrightArsenic; 12-20-2017 at 11:57 PM.

Thank you, I'll work on it and see if I can eventually make it lol.
    -yes! I got it on the second try! Now I can just play around with it to find coins and treasures. Thanks again J_CRISIS_J!
    Last edited by azcinabear; 12-30-2017 at 06:37 PM.