Thread: Stuck on Challenge 17

Default Stuck on Challenge 17

Iíve been stuck on challenge 17 for a while now. Iím guessing you have to merge the bundle of elderwoods at the top right, but what makes wood in this challenge?

you have to concentrate on the life orbs then when you heal enough land you have to start concentrating on making dragon trees. be aware though i think its only possible if your merging 5 dragons saplings and young trees to get to the point in which you can harvest wood.

There’s so much stuff in the way that I can’t make saplings fast enough to create trees. Is it the vermillion tree that gives wood and do I only need 1 to get enough?

This is where I'm stuck also.. been over a week now and I just can't get past this....grrr very frustrating.

Auch ich stecke da fest und komme nicht weiter. Wie kann ich die SprŲsslinge fŁr den Drachenbaum bekommen?

Please keep this thread to english. For all German issues, you can use this thread: http://forum.mergedragons.com/showth...ion-in-Deutsch
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Quote Originally Posted by charlesdragon View Post
    you have to concentrate on the life orbs then when you heal enough land you have to start concentrating on making dragon trees. be aware though i think its only possible if your merging 5 dragons saplings and young trees to get to the point in which you can harvest wood.
    I agree with you. I started with only sometimes merging five dragon saplings and couldn't finish. Then I concentrated on healing and always merging five saplings and could finish the Challenge

made a guide for challenge 17 in the 'stuck on..' Thread