Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Challenge 12

Default Challenge 12

This is the first challenge I really got stuck on and I think it's impossible because of that puddle; it takes almost the whole time to turn into a mushroom! I'll have done everything I can do so that the ONLY possible move is the mushrooms, but I'm just stuck for a huge time chunk waiting for that puddle! Have any of you passed the challenge? Any tips?

I'm not sure if i can get any further or not cause it keeps glitching and pausing unable to be unpaused!

Quote Originally Posted by Julianna37 View Post
    I'm not sure if i can get any further or not cause it keeps glitching and pausing unable to be unpaused!
    Just switch on the tutorials again in the menu. It's a bug but that's how you override it.

Are all of our challenges in the same places? I just came here to complain about my challenge 12 (Shroomia 3), and iirc this level used to open up from getting a quest star and matching it— but challenge levels don’t have quest stars anymore. (And I didn’t see any signs of puddles, though iirc there might’ve been clouds in pre-challenge playthroughs?) When I decided to just bail on the level, for the first time I saw an option to buy stuff with gems to put into the level— including mushrooms which would’ve provided an alternate unlock for super-dead land.

So basically, some of the challenge levels are impossible to win without spending gems, either for extra time or crucial items. Seriously? Seriously?? I am increasingly close to chucking this whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by Siderakat View Post
    So basically, some of the challenge levels are impossible to win without spending gems, either for extra time or crucial items. Seriously? Seriously?? I am increasingly close to chucking this whole game.
    I completed all the challenges without spending gems...
    Shroomia 3 is modified when you play the challenge. There IS a puddle, and merging the mushrooms unlocks fallen stars.

I have played the challenge version 4 times. I know how to win. However, it is 100% dependent on the puddle changing to a shroom, which completely varies in time and can take a very long time, leaving you with no time to finish the level. This has happened every time.

Devs, you need to fix this - either just put a shroom instead of the puddle or fix it so it changes quickly. I’ve now wasted 8 chalices on this (which, the price and availability of chalices is a whole mother topic...) and it’s completely unfair.

Ive had the same problems so i bought extra time and finally got through and then i downloaded the game on my new tablet and it didn't put that i played it.ugh hey could you tell me how to get past challenge 9

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Spiglic View Post
    I completed all the challenges without spending gems...
    Shroomia 3 is modified when you play the challenge. There IS a puddle, and merging the mushrooms unlocks fallen stars.
    I got the mushroom and unlocked the fallen stars, but I didn't see any way forward. There were no freed bricks to unlock the chain of bricks. I was just helpless...

You don't need to unlock the bricks. Combine the three logs and continue from there.

Follow the walkthrough http://mergedragons.wikia.com/wiki/Shroomia_3

Getting that puddle unlocked quickly is key so that the Mushroom is generated on time.

I’m not exactly sure how to post but hopefully this works. I have been stuck on challenge 12 forever and I cannot figure out how to get passed it. I have no stars in the side, the fallen stars. So I was wondering if anyone knows why this happened or how to fix it