Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game paused and can't be unpaused in Levels

Default Game paused and can't be unpaused in Levels

I just downloaded the update and have a couple of issues with the challenge levels. I've only tried challenge 9 so far, but every time it gets down to about 1 minute it pauses and can't be unpaused. Resetting the level is the only option. Has anyone else noticed this (on this or any other challenge level)?

Also, challenge 14 replaced Summit 3, so I can't go back there to farm rocks. What gives?
    Last edited by crinrict; 12-09-2017 at 04:32 PM.

I have the same issue. I tried 2 challenges, the first one worked fine. But the second one keeps getting paused at 30 seconds, haven't been able to figure out how to unpaused

Angry This game has gotten so messed up!

I just tried Challenge 8. It paused for some reason, I don't know why, and now it wont unpause. I can leave the challenge and enter it again (it takes chalices each time), but nothing changes. I tried to use "Contact Us" but it doesn't go to a contact form, only an FAQ. Change the name to FAQ if that's all it is. I couldn't even find a link to a contact form or email in the FAQ.

Your current regen time on chalices is ridiculous considering it now takes *multiple* chalices to do a stage instead of just one. It's either a short regen time with multiple cost or long regen time with single cost. This is just frustrating and has led me to spend a lot less time on this game.

Then, there's your prices for dragon gems vs the prices for using them to open or get anything. It's completely out of wack, completely unrealistic to ever achieve enough gems to open a *tenth* of the locked boxes found and the stuff gotten from them just isn't even worth it! It's also bs you require what amounts to paid content for your quests! I had to open *7* locked chests, the cheapest of which require *9* dragon gems, that's *63* dragon gems, and the stuff in the chests *are not worth it*!

Literally look at this from a math perspective, 9 dragon gems to get what amounts to a useless crate with junk I don't want or need. Have to open 7 for a quest. 63 gems required for junk *i don't want.* The pack of gems you label "favorite" has a cost of 3.3˘ ($0.033). Times that by 63 and you get a cost of $2.08 for useless junk just to pass a quest. And if you were thinking, well you could have paid 30 gems to skip, first of all, why would you make content you intend for people skip? Second, why would I pay 30 gems for a *star* that also usually has a lot of junk in it too?

Your balancing is WAY off! I can't recommend this game to anyone, and you can be damn sure this'll end up in the reviews!

Also, you need to put in an option to lock things into place so stuff doesn't randomly fly around and merge when it wasn't supposed and so that I can actually decorate my land without worrying that something might shift and stupidly merge.

i have the same problem with the pausing! was on challenge 3 and it paused so i left and reset the level. and it paused again after a while. and took my energy. definitely an issue that needs fixed

Same here - played the first 2 fine, but the 3rd and 4th paused . . . not ideal with the current rate of chalice refill

I am having the same problem with the pause and won’t unpause. Spent more chalices to try to get it to work, no such luck. I am getting tired of getting ZERO help from the support.

Angry Pause in the game?

Why? Why does this game just all of sudden pause in this new update? I have over 1 minute left to complete and it just says paused! It won’t unpause and cost MORE to go back into the stupid game for it to STILL NOT UNPAUSE!!!!! WTH? No answers and no help! I use to enjoy playing this game but now I just want to delete it!

I play on my iPad and same issue. No way to unpause. And yes, chalices are expensive to refill. Any solutions yet?

I have same issue

And I have the same problem, too! It isn‘t funny!