Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Completely Incapacitated! Stop Dragons from Auto Harvesting & Auto Spawning!!!!

That is very useful info but I still agree we need an option to stop them from auto doing stuff at least in camp. I leave my phone for like 5 minutes and the water I am waiting on to grow seeds have been surrounded by my dragons dumping stone or gold or what ever around them. Or when I want them all to only work on stone most of them run off like an argumentative child to pick healing orbs when I have nothing I need to heal. I thought as well giving each one a home to stay in will stop the auto task but no some leave go do a few tasks then another comes out does stuff and I have things all around the stuff i want nothing around.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetaro View Post
    With stupid tips like this it is no wonder that the devs don't seem interested in putting a priority on the auto harvest problem. Having only few dragon homes so they take time waking up is just a waste of good stamina. Same with letting the dragons empty themself on a building.
    They should just fix it and considering it wouldn't even take much work they should do it as fast as possible.
    Might not have much experience with coding but i know enough so i can say that all they have to do is go into the script that checks if a dragon is ready to work and add a few lines that tell it to first check if they are allowed to do so.
    Only thing that might need some more work is finding a place in the UI where the switch for the option should be but except for that it's not something that is hard to do.
    I am so incredibly sorry for posting information I thought would be helpful to some. I may put this info in another thread that specifically targets other idiots and game ruiners like myself who may find it useful and deters those who may become so offended as yourself. I apolgoze for sharing my incredibly stupid tip that I had hoped might help others who were in the same boat as I was. I will be clearer next time.

May I ask for a suggestion as to how to avoid such critical outcries such as yours so that unsatisfied players of this game like yourself donít open and read a thread that feature idiocies from players like myself who are just trying to be helpful? My deepest apologies. I have ruined the game for all as the developers most certainly read my message and have at that moment ultimately decided to completely scrap the idea of an auto harvest toggle. It is most certain this is the case and therefore intelligent players as yourself should most certainly quit and delete the app altogether as they will never ever incorporate this option because of my stupid suggestion.

I must go and waste all my dragonís stamina once again. And very happily I will waste it again later too. In case you didnít know, stamina regenerates all the time. Happy New Year!

*dies of excessive sarcasm intake*

Heheheh