Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Completely Incapacitated! Stop Dragons from Auto Harvesting & Auto Spawning!!!!

Exclamation Completely Incapacitated! Stop Dragons from Auto Harvesting & Auto Spawning!!!!

I am hopelessly stuck on the home map because I just cannot manage all the Dragons auto harvesting and all the items that auto spawn. Please there absolutely needs to be a toggle to turn these things off. My island is completely full, I have hundreds of floating items I cannot collect, I cannot organize anything. It is virtually unplayable. I would love to continue to be a paying user & active player but I just canít do anything on my home map! So aggravating!!! This sounds terrible but I want to just kill all the dragons.

I couldnít find anything truly useful in forums on how to manage this chaos. Please if there are any tips on how to deal with this please tell me. I am trying to sell off stuff but I just canít manage things fast enough.

what do you mean with 'virtually unplayable'? that it became really laggy?

you've let it gone to far
    i've had the same problem a few times and the game became really slow and it was not even possible to move the screen around

a tip: first, open you're camp and just wait until the island is full and the dragons that harvested something stop moving.
    you can also sell orbs if you don't want want. just select and hold for a few seconds and then sell. That will make it less slow. as long as you're island if full, the dragons will not drop anything. when they harvested something and the island is full, tap the dragon and his item will become an orb, then just sell that to. let him harvest again, sell the orb again and continue doing this until they are all asleep. this way you can also make some sort of selection on what you want to keep (as an orb) or what you want on the island. After that you have time to organize you're island so it will not come this far again

you can also reduce the amounts of dragons by selling them but I would not advice that really

you can also merge all you're dragon homes as much as possible, so when they are all asleep. only a few will wake up every now and then.

also, some items like fruit trees spawn items, if you don't want them to do that, block there surroundings with another item.

Good luck! let me know if this worked out for you. if not, I'll help you find another solution

Omg THANK YOU!!! These are WONDERFUL tips! I didn’t realize I could just sell the orbs. Also what a great idea to only have the fewest possible homes!

As soon as I open the home area I am filled with frustration because it looks like total chaos. This will help immensely. Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to respond with these tips! Happy holidays!

I was so excited to get back in the game and try your tips and have cleared out a bunch of loot orbs and I sold all of the dragon homes and bought them 1 tiny home. Thank you again so much! I missed playing the game. After the Thanksgiving event spoiled me I was so sad when it was over and I had to go back to my Chaos Island. You are the best!!!

haha, no problem, glad I could help

Omg it is so awesome, I get only 1 dragon every 20 minutes . I am finally able to organize everything! This is sooo fantastic!

Thanks for you're gratefulness, I appreciate it!

Enjoy

I have found a great solution to combat the auto harvesting by dragons!

If you create a structure to build and then start to furiously tap on that structure, it eats away at dragons stamina! This is BY FAR the fastest way I have found to get all your Dragons to sleep!

Hope this helps with the insanity!

With stupid tips like this it is no wonder that the devs don't seem interested in putting a priority on the auto harvest problem. Having only few dragon homes so they take time waking up is just a waste of good stamina. Same with letting the dragons empty themself on a building.
    They should just fix it and considering it wouldn't even take much work they should do it as fast as possible.
    Might not have much experience with coding but i know enough so i can say that all they have to do is go into the script that checks if a dragon is ready to work and add a few lines that tell it to first check if they are allowed to do so.
    Only thing that might need some more work is finding a place in the UI where the switch for the option should be but except for that it's not something that is hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by gracegsx View Post
    I have found a great solution to combat the auto harvesting by dragons!

If you create a structure to build and then start to furiously tap on that structure, it eats away at dragons stamina! This is BY FAR the fastest way I have found to get all your Dragons to sleep!

Hope this helps with the insanity!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Although I noticed this in the beginning when I had too few dragons and too much to build, I hadn't realized how useful this could actually be and actually forgot all about it. I read your tip the other day, applied it immediately, and was finally able to get some things sorted out. I did already reduce my dragon homes to 1 but I like to do the quests and when those require you to build more... I have so many dragons with so much stamina that with one popping out just as I'd finally sent another to sleep I wasn't getting much, if anything done.

Yes, it would be nice if you could put autoharvest on hold, or even better, be able to direct it, with me the doubletap doesn't impress my dragons much so I would love something like that. But until the developers offer us such a feature I am grateful for this forum and its users who share such useful advice with us all. Thank you.