Thread: Compatability

Unhappy Compatability

I have read the about page and I see that I unfortunatly cannot play your wonderful game!! I have tried, but it simply isn't compatible with my device. I have an iPhone 5c. If you could, can you please make it conpatible? I really want to play Merge Dragons and I'm a big fan of your other games! -Stormy ❤️
    Last edited by Stormytehcat; 11-28-2017 at 12:50 AM.

There is probably a good reason why it's not compatible. I prefer Android over iOS, so I don't know that much about it, but 5 secs of googling gave me the answer that starting iOS11 it is a 64 bit system. 32 bit apps don't work on 64 bit phones and 64 bit apps don't work on 32 bit phones(please correct me if I'm wrong).
    As the iPhone 5C does only support 32 bit(thus no iOS11), the only way to mak Merge Dragons compatible is to make a 32 bit version of it, and I doubt that is easy to do. So you will probably have to get another device to play it on.

I know about this. Thank you for pointing it out though! I was asking the creators to please make it compatible, especially since all of their other games are compatible. Plus, I definitely don't have the money for a new phone. -Stormy ❤️
    -Stormy ❤️

The creator does have an intention to make it work for 32bit too, however it's not 100% sure ad unknown when would be available(if it will).

Ok, thank you!
    -Stormy ❤️