Thread: Challenge level 7

Default Challenge level 7

hiya; n00b here - stuck on challenge 7 where the goal is to make two fruit trees in 7 mins. I have the components to make one, but can't seem to make two. Any tips? Help, please and thanks - I can't progress past this level and have been stuck a while but can't figure it out. Not sure what I'm doing wrong...

Are you merging 5 instead of 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Daleron View Post
    Are you merging 5 instead of 3?
    Trying to, but sometimes only 3 merge. I feel like I'm missing components or something.

Um, maybe I'm just being a noob or it's just Monday and I'm not awake yet, but what are Challenge levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyper View Post
    Um, maybe I'm just being a noob or it's just Monday and I'm not awake yet, but what are Challenge levels?
    Same here, possibly another addition like the alarm clocks(iOS only?) or the Daily Rewards Altar(mentioned on Reddit, random testers) which was not added yet for us?

Hi, I’m new here and I’m stuck also at challenge 7. I will try to merges more items for better results...

Challenge islands are indeed an item at the iOS version. Just like a regular island, you must end it the right way before you can get any future.