Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The top buildings of my base camp, It should be perfect

Default The top buildings of my base camp, It should be perfect

Last edited by lastear; 11-06-2017 at 11:58 PM. Reason: view

This game I had spent a lot of time, and I am very tired. I need to rest for a period of time, and it is temporary farewell. When it's updated, I think I'll come back.

Amazing!~
    Though it looks like cheating to me :P

wow! That is truly amazing.
    Marge

all those wonders and only 45 stars?
    Even if you havent looked at the objectives you would have completed more then 45 in the amount of time you spend on getting all those wonders.
    I agree with Shaked. looks like cheating to me.

Quote Originally Posted by J_CRISIS_J View Post
    all those wonders and only 45 stars?
    Even if you havent looked at the objectives you would have completed more then 45 in the amount of time you spend on getting all those wonders.
    I agree with Shaked. looks like cheating to me.
    Your goal is to finish the task of the camp and get the stars. My goal is to open all the maps and build all the wonders. Our goals are different, not comparable.
    If you want to compare, you can try to build a rainbow to see.

Quote Originally Posted by lastear View Post
    Your goal is to finish the task of the camp and get the stars. My goal is to open all the maps and build all the wonders. Our goals are different, not comparable.
    If you want to compare, you can try to build a rainbow to see.
    Besides, all my levels pass through three stars. What are the camps I'm not interested in doing? They don't affect my game process.

I think what J_CRISIS_J meant is that making wonders take unrational time(rainbow specifically), and by that time, you should already complete all the stars, or, at least a handful amount of them(300+).

Quote Originally Posted by Shaked View Post
    I think what J_CRISIS_J meant is that making wonders take unrational time(rainbow specifically), and by that time, you should already complete all the stars, or, at least a handful amount of them(300+).
    I understand what J_CRISIS means. You know, the task star in the game has two locations showing,camp and world map.
    Completion of the camp mission to get the stars displayed in the camp. The completion level of the star is shown in the world map.
    J_CRISIS completed many missions at the camp, got many stars, and showed up at camp.
    BUT i'm not interested in completing the camp mission, my goal is to unlock all the land and build all the wonders.
    All my levels are three stars through, except for the last one to hide the checkpoint.
    I may be the first to get a rainbow player, it takes months and a lot of energy, I can not synthesize does not mean that no one else can not synthesize, it is very common to think that others cheat, is not standard and impolite.

Well, I think I have the right to think it might be cheating.
    If you've read my comment, you've seen I've said 'amazing', and that it look like cheating, looking like cheating doesn't mean I'm saying you cheated, only suspect.
    What made me think so is the fact you posted a photo of your camp with 3 level 14 life trees and suddenly after couple of days you already got enough for a rainbow, it's a bit wierd in my opinion, that's all.
    At any case, beautiful camp.