Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The top buildings of my base camp, It should be perfect

Quote Originally Posted by lastear View Post
    High-level items are rewarded when they are merged, which makes building wonder easy. Of course, if you want to build wonder quickly, you need to have a lot of dragons, build a lot of dragons house, and you may have to spend a lot of gems.
    I can spend the time, but not the gems unfortunately. Guess it'll have to be plain old-fashioned grinding for me!

Do you perhaps have some advice regarding which mergechains to focus on first?

@Frit

http://mergedragons.wikia.com/wiki/C...y:Merge_Chains

as you can see in the link, with a hill in camp (best a level 3 so you can harvest it) you can make anything. I would advice to get one so you can go in any direction.
    If you just started the game, I would advice to collect as much stuff as you can in levels, and just merge away (merge 5 instead of 3).
    After some time I would suggest you start with merging the bushes. its the fastest and most easy wonder to get.

if you need more help just ask, but do it in another Thread

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by lastear View Post
    High-level items are rewarded when they are merged, which makes building wonder easy. Of course, if you want to build wonder quickly, you need to have a lot of dragons, build a lot of dragons house, and you may have to spend a lot of gems.
    They may have made it easier to get high level items with the dimensional jars, but they made it a LOT harder to get gems, so unless you are willing to spend a LOT of actual cash to pay for the gems, it's not gotten any easier. And given how they have changed the chalices, I am not going to reward them for the changes by spending any more money in the game.

There are still some one-chalice levels that can be played over and over again to chase purple stars, although sometimes the number of required chalices will shift. In theory, there’s nothing wrong with whaling one’s way to the top and the devs do have to make a living somehow, but personally I’m not buying any more gem bundles other than the daily subscription unless the game’s gem/chalice-grabbiness settles back down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Siderakat View Post
    There are still some one-chalice levels that can be played over and over again to chase purple stars, although sometimes the number of required chalices will shift. In theory, theres nothing wrong with whaling ones way to the top and the devs do have to make a living somehow, but personally Im not buying any more gem bundles other than the daily subscription unless the games gem/chalice-grabbiness settles back down a bit.

Oh I know there are some 1 chalice levels. But instead of just under 2 hours to get a full refill at 15 minutes, it now takes 7 hours. I used to be able to spend hours playing at a time - I'd play in camp until my 80+ dragons were all asleep, then tidy up a bit and then go play levels until my dragons woke. Return to camp, run through my dragons again, and then repeat. Now, nope. When I run out of dragons, I turn the game off and go do something else. And often that means I don't return till the next day. While this is great for my productivity on other things it's annoying as heck in the game. And it feels like a money grab. I was about to spend money on gems on the game for the simple reason that I LIKED that we weren't constantly being nagged to spend gems. I always felt I could manage just fine in the game with what I was able to earn from levels. That was one of the big selling points of the game for me, and I wanted to buy gems because I appreciated that my wallet was being squeezed every way I turned. That has changed. Now I feel like we were suckered into getting addicted to a game, and then the ole switcharoo was pulled to try to fleece us for as much money as possible. And for that reason I absolutely will not be spending money, even though I need th gems more than ever now with all the recent changes. I believe in speaking with my wallet, and I think they'll find a lot of the people who were willing to make the occasional small purchase will be turned off in the long run. It's just a matter of whether they want to court the smaller number of big spenders or the larger number of small spenders.