Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: J_CRISIS_J's Camp. lvl 346

Quote Originally Posted by Tatertot View Post
    What's fascinating to see is the different ways people play. My dragon power is pretty similar to yours but my camp is total chaos with almost no organization and only the stonehenge wonder. You've got a good 100+ stars on me, and your score (which is irrelevant but I looked anyways) is nearly 4 times mine. I've been focusing on opening more land thinking that's what I need but I can see from your game that I could keep the same land and focus more on merging only one or 2 chains at a time, and create some sort of order for my game!
    lol it is fascinating to hear as well
    my score I probably really high because I focussed on dragons trees a lot lately and merging them skyrockets score. not that is has any value like you said haha
    sounds like you have a new strategy to try let me know how it works out!

What are those green, purple and blue houses by your Midas trees? I can't zoom in properly to see what they really are, but look like houses? I can't remember seeing anything like that in the merging chains...

halloween event reward.

I thought there is only one of each reward... How do you guys get so many of the same thing? This is not the first time I see something like this. Multiple event eggs or dragons etc. I only have the huge pumpkin and the haunted mansion from that event because I was still new to the game at that time. But I finished both the Thanksgiving and Christmas event and Once I got all the rewards I couldn't start all over again to get some more. So how do you do it?

the mansion can spawn little graveyards that merge into more mansions. it is the only event reward that can "reproduce".

Really??? For me it only spits out dead grass. I got a gravestone once and a dead tree once. Except those only dead grass nothing else...

Quote Originally Posted by vik720 View Post
    Really??? For me it only spits out dead grass. I got a gravestone once and a dead tree once. Except those only dead grass nothing else...
    You get graveyards when you harvest the mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiglic View Post
    You get graveyards when you harvest the mansion.
    Thanks, I didn't realize it can be harvested, I was only tapping it from time to time and as it gave things that way, I never thought about harvesting it. And the dragons auto harvest everything but for some reason never once harvested from the mansion since Halloween.