Thread: Awesome spot to farm coins and stones!

Default Awesome spot to farm coins and stones!

I was recently going through the levels looking for good farm ones and came across this one. I haven't seen it in any other thread. It takes sometime to get setup but it seems great so far. It is a secret level in the totemshire area. It called the totem grid.20171013_163718.jpg

Thanks for the tip! Can you post a screenshot of where the secret level is on the map please?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikky View Post
    Thanks for the tip! Can you post a screenshot of where the secret level is on the map please?

Ignore me, found it. xD

The best place to farm gold now seems to be Grimshire 2, it have so much space, dragons and a level 3 hill, just perfect. Only for iOS for now though.

Man, I've been using Fjord 16 for my farming. This one looks more neat and organized lol.

tumblr_oy8oqpp5M41umq5jgo1_1280.jpg

Why not just do it at home?

Because your dragons outside of camp have infinite stamina, unless I'm mistaken.

Yep. You also

>get to use all the space, without occupying your camp with lots of midas trees or rocks

>can delete all extraneous objects and leave the game on, and your dragons won't go harvesting your random low lv camp items

>you can open gem chests for free outside of camp, you can't get the dragons back to camp (now without paying), but having a farm for a while means you can unlock lots of super high tier dragons in your encyclopedia.

Still, it consumes all your chalices, so I get most of my currency in camp, and only use the farm when I need loads of it at once for a building quest.