Thread: Chalice time

Default Chalice time

Hi. I'm new to the game (on Android) and I'm enjoying it so far, however, the wiki (the only place I can find this information, though I did a cursory search of the forum with no luck) states that you get one chalice every 15 minutes (max of 7). It takes my chalices a full hour to respawn. It is making an otherwise amazing game really drag (I don't mind waiting, but an hour seems a bit extreme when levels take 2-3-4 chalices to activate). I'm unsure if this is a bug or if the wiki is just wrong, so apologies if I'm in the wrong.

I think 15 is right, definitely not an hour

Is the clock on your device running fine ? What kind of Android device do you have and what OS number ?
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Volunteer Moderator. I don't work for Gram Games.
    Please post all game issues in the forums. I can't attend to game questions via PM.

Never had an issue with my clock. And it's a Galaxy S7. Don't have any problems with any other game timer that I play. Glad to know it's supposed to be 15, though. I think this game is adorable as all get-out, but taking an hour to refill one chalice was just weird to me.

The OS update is 7.0, btw. I checked and it is the latest update available to my device, currently (went ahead and checked for updates anyway and there were none).

Perhaps you've played with the phone's time clock for a reason? this could probably be a penalty, otherwise it's a bug, and I'd reccomend rebooting the phone, or making a backup of your save and reinstall the game.

I haven't messed with the clock at all (no reason to).

I've tried restarting my phone and uninstalling and reinstalling the game(loading from cloud save). Still takes an hour.

I'm not sure if it was the restart or the reinstall - but after the last 'hour' countdown finished, it switched to 15 minutes! So yay! Thank you guys for all your help.