Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Egg Chests and Vaults Inquiry

Default Egg Chests and Vaults Inquiry

How many egg chests and vaults would you suggest holding on to? I have no problem selling them, but I do worry about selling too many and then not having them for a star quest.

Suggestions or insights? What are your personal rules for which chests and vaults get saved or sold?

depends on your space. I'd say don't have them cover more than a fifth of your overall camp space. I do keep all of the rare SUPER nests that you can't get by harvesting.

I sell them all except the 135 and 750 ones. They are all fairly easy to get. I do have a tendency to keep the 12 gem ones from the life trees cause those are most hard to get (but I'm so used to selling the chests, that I most often sell them anyways by accident).

For me, dragon stamina is not an issue though as I can't get mine all to sleep anymore.
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Thanks! I didn't know the life tree ones were rarer. I'll keep that in mind!

Chests that cost 12 gems to open have the dragons you can't buy in the store. I only keep those, for the most part.

Does anyone know how many eggs you get from a supernest?

Do you know how many eggs super nests contain?

Please do not post the same question in multiple places.

You already have a thread here: http://forum.mergedragons.com/showth...-Nest-Question

THank you
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Quote Originally Posted by Ceres View Post
    Chests that cost 12 gems to open have the dragons you can't buy in the store. I only keep those, for the most part.
    This is good to know. I looked ahead and saw one of my upcoming quests will need me to open several chests. Might as well hoarde the good ones for that then.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatertot View Post
    I looked ahead and saw one of my upcoming quests will need me to open several chests.
    How do you do that?