Thread: Teddy's Camp

Default Teddy's Camp

Currently working on evolving my coin storage~!

Sorry it's little bit of a mess! I've tried to keep it clean.

Camp:

TotemShireII Gold Farm:

I need a stone farming map, does anyone have any suggestions; I want a map that can potentionally make the rock wonder, so something with Grass in it to get fresh stones??

Stones drop enough dragon chests with more stone in to be self-sustaining outside of camp. But just as a tip, I would suggest not harvesting from the wonder, Yes, it gives higher tier bricks, but it's super slow to harvest compared to the tier before, occupies 3x3 spaces, and occasionally spawns enemies.

For the gold farm is that one of the reward levels? Which one are you using? It doesn't appear to be Totemshire 11 on the android version.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceShipRat View Post
    Stones drop enough dragon chests with more stone in to be self-sustaining outside of camp. But just as a tip, I would suggest not harvesting from the wonder, Yes, it gives higher tier bricks, but it's super slow to harvest compared to the tier before, occupies 3x3 spaces, and occasionally spawns enemies.

Would that matter in a harvesting map? I'm only interested in spending 7 trophies, going in, grabbing my farmed stone, returning to camp.

do you have any suggestions for that?

I don't enjoy doing the levels enough; my fun is in the camp.

Quote Originally Posted by WVUdragons View Post
    For the gold farm is that one of the reward levels? Which one are you using? It doesn't appear to be Totemshire 11 on the android version.
    It is TotemShire II, I assure you of that; harvest from fruit tree's until you get midas apples, combine them, if you get a chest, one will more than likely drop the golden seeds, don't combine the first ones youget, let them grow, it'll turn into a tier 1 tree, Harvest apples, get more quack chests, rinse repeat, until you have enough gold trees to farm sucessfully. I have around 50 dragons on that island, they clutter everything up, and refuse to combine, maybe buggy? We need a combine tab, rather than trying to pull the dragons together to combine them in maps.

Here's picture proof it's shire II

Last edited by Teddy; 09-02-2017 at 05:30 AM.

I was reading these as eleven not as a roman numeral. I will check it out. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing, Teddy. That is some serious gold storage optimization right there : )

If y'all invested more in Dragon homes, you wouldnt need a gold or stone "level"