Thread: My camp is not for the faint of heart

Default My camp is not for the faint of heart

Can't clear the grass off fast enough before it grows back- I blame the lag!
    Soon I'll tidy it up. soon. I just don't want to delete anything. hmm, I guess that explains my bedroom.
    DIZYY70WAAELwG0.jpg
    DIZYY4tXoAMsKQK.jpgDIZYY4sWAAEek0A.jpg

Nice camp.

I keep my grass-spawners on the little "island" to the South with only 5 free spaces in the middle, to keep things a bit more tidy.

ahah, I'm farming fruit trees RN, so they are everywhere. Just a few more and I'll have some 15 objects from that camp turned into two pineapple trees!

very nice camp!
    so i had a few questions. you're obviously way farther than i am and probably have way more dragons, but i didnt see many dragon houses.. where do you keep them? i'm trying to have around 30 homes, trying to do around 1 for 1 dragon to home ratio so they rest faster. is that not a good strategy?

i havent been able to do the bubbling method yet, but i will start doing it soon. are you able to bubble anything?

Ah I see why your camp is full, lol. No I actually try to keep as few houses as possible because at one point I had so many I could never get dragons off my face! Now I only two lv 3 and four lv 5, the latter rest a dragon every 11 min. (I think I want to get a few more, but now I clearly have other things to unclutter first). Check for mossy huts near the middle right of the last screenshots.

If you have fewer dragons, having lots of houses is a good call, but 1:1 is a bit excessive, merge those 30 for 6 level twos, and you'll have breathing space, and faster sleeping.
    Last edited by SpaceShipRat; 08-30-2017 at 01:59 AM.