Thread: Updates for iOS (v2.2.0)

Exclamation Updates for iOS (v2.2.0)

Jan 15, 2018

What's New in Version 2.2.0
    - Kala has opened the new Premium Daily Shop! She will be selling premium items every day, including the chance to discover a never-before-seen breed of dragon.
    - You can now rename your dragons with the Dragon Book!
    Last edited by crinrict; 01-15-2018 at 06:50 PM.

August 13th

Update 1.8.0 is out now! It arrives with NEW LEVELS!

• Dragonia has just expanded as 10 Brand New Levels have been added to the game.
    • The level Fjord 5's cost has been reduced and is now playable with only 2 Chalices.
    • Community Request: You can now see what the Premium Land looks like in the popup before you purchase it.

Other Minor Changes

• Community Request: Dragons will not autonomously harvest from Ancient Dragon Skulls or Dead Trees in your camp anymore.
    • Undead Trees now have Necromancer Grass around their base to represent remaining charges for spawning this grass over time. The grass disappears once these charges "dry up". (It was previously unclear that these objects depleted in this way.)
    • Color adjustments for some items: Golden Mushrooms are golden again. Midas Drake Chests now have a unique color.
    • Revised quests in Drakeshire 11, Fjord 7, Lone Grove levels.
    • Price Balancing: Moon Chest, Golden Chest, and Pearlescent Chest prices now increase with each purchase like other chests. Reduced price cap of Eggs to half of its previous cap at community's recommendation.
    • Fix: Dragon Tree Seeds and Fountain of Legend will now properly be shown as "discovered" in your discovery view.

Please be aware that iOS and Android are currently not the same version so please don't use cloud save to mix the two systems. More details can be found here: http://forum.mergedragons.com/showth...id-Breaks-Game
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Volunteer Moderator. I don't work for Gram Games.
    Please post all game issues in the forums. I can't attend to game questions via PM.

September 13th

Merge Dragons! Update 1.9.0 is Out Now!

Something mysterious is coming to Dragonia with this update! Stay tuned for a magical surprise!

Check out other changes we made for this version:
    - Level 5 & 6 fountains are now added and completed Shimmer Fountain chain. Also Level 2 Secret Shimmer Fountain is waiting to be found out now!
    - You are now able to see your best time at the level info dialog window again. You just need to replay levels that have times of “0” to make it work properly for those levels.
    - Bottled Oceans and Trinity Domes are no longer mergeable due to their poor results.
    - Merging Mushroom Caps now “always” gives a Level 1 Mushroom at least.
    - Moon Chests, Golden Chests, and Pearlescent Chests have no more increasing price cap - the change made in 1.8.0 was reverted.

Please be aware that iOS and Android are currently not the same version so please don't use cloud save to mix the two systems. More details can be found here: http://forum.mergedragons.com/showth...id-Breaks-Game
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Please post all game issues in the forums. I can't attend to game questions via PM.

Update 1.10.0 is out now! It arrives with NEW LEVELS!

- Dragonia has just expanded as 10 Brand New Levels have been added to the game.
    - The Alarm Clock has now been added to the game. These clocks will appear once you’ve passed some quest star thresholds.
    - Collect 3 Alarm Clocks and match them to reduce dragons’ sleeping time more.
    Happy Merging
    Crin

October 24th

- The bug that prevents high level life orbs healing the full amount they're supposed to was fixed. We also fixed the bug that could cause Loot Orbs not to appear sometimes.
    - Some bug fixes that prevent save files from being corrupted.

Happy Merging
    Crin

Nov 20th

What's New in Version 2.0.0

Merge Dragons! brings A LOT OF CHANGES with this update! Get ready to maximise your fun - who’s excited?

- KALA THE QUEST GIVER: A new adventurer from a far land has arrived in Dragonia. Visit your camp to say hi to Kala. She has surprises for you!
    - BOUNTIFUL CHESTS: When you complete a level, you will now be rewarded with a chest. Chests can be unlocked after a countdown timer ends - they will produce loads of FREE items!
    - DAILY FREE CHESTS: If you visit your camp daily, you will now earn a new chest each day.
    - You can now skip quests, and find new ones in your camp.
    - When you merge 3 objects, sometimes you will get 2 higher level objects instead of just 1. The second one will appear as a time-limited offer that you can purchase with your Dragon Gems!
    - Chalice costs are optimised to improve player experience with new features. Invest in them to have the full Merge Dragons experience!
    - Get ready! Something special will arrive at the end of November. Can you guess what it is?

Happy Merging
    Crin

Dec 11th

What's New in Version 2.1.0

- Have you seen the dragon’s santa hats? Looks like they’re in the holiday spirit… Who’s ready for a Christmas Event?
    - ANCIENT GAMES! A new competitive event has just arrived! Merge items as much as you can for a higher score, compete with other players, and earn awesome rewards - like the all new Stadium Dragon!
    Happy Merging
    Crin