Thread: Updates for Android (v2.01.0)

Exclamation Updates for Android (v2.01.0)

Update 2.0.0

NEUE FUNKTIONEN

- KALA DIE QUESTGEBERIN: Eine neue Abenteurerin aus einem fernen Land ist in Dragonia angekommen. Besuche dein Camp und begrüße Kala. Sie hat Überraschungen für dich!
    - ERTRAGREICHE TRUHEN: Wenn du einen Level abschließt, wirst du jetzt mit einer Truhe belohnt. Truhen können entsperrt werden, nachdem ein Countdown-Timer abläuft – sie enthalten viele KOSTENLOSE Objekte!
    - TÄGLICHE KOSTENLOSE TRUHEN: Wenn du dein Camp täglich besuchst, gewinnst du jeden Tag eine neue Truhe.
    [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]

New Update today to 2.0.1 that fixes the reset issue.
    Last edited by crinrict; 11-21-2017 at 05:18 PM.

The Android Version is currently a bit behind iOS as the Gram Games version was just released.

Current Version is 1.6.4, July 14th 2017

You can download it here: Google Play Store

If you still have the Mazza Studio version, you will need to download the new one as separate game. To move over your progress, follow this guide: [ANDROID GUIDE]: Move Mazza Studio Version Progress to Gram Game Version

New Features

• Dragon Book
    • New Levels
    • Several small changes

Please be aware that iOS and Android are currently not the same version so please don't use cloud save to mix the two systems. More details can be found here: http://forum.mergedragons.com/showth...id-Breaks-Game
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Volunteer Moderator. I don't work for Gram Games.
    Please post all game issues in the forums. I can't attend to game questions via PM.

Update 1.9.1

Fix for black Screen issue for Oreo players

21. September 2017

WHAT'S NEW

Update 1.9.0 is out now! It arrives with NEW LEVELS!
    - Dragonia has just expanded as 10 Brand New Levels have been added to the game.
    - You can now see what the Premium Land looks like in the pop up before you purchase it.
    - Level 5 & 6 fountains are now added and completed Shimmer Fountain chain. Also Level 2 Secret Shimmer Fountain is waiting to be found out now!
    - New Languages added!: Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Dutch.
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Please post all game issues in the forums. I can't attend to game questions via PM.

Update 1.11.0

24. October 2017

WHAT'S NEW

Merge Dragons! update 1.11.0 is out now!
    - The bug that prevents high level life orbs healing the full amount they're supposed to was fixed. We also fixed the bug that could cause Loot Orbs not to appear sometimes.
    - Some bug fixes that prevent save files from being corrupted.
    - New Levels
    - Buy Moon Dragons for Gems
    Happy Merging
    Crin