Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ugh, these locked chests!

I just started with this game and I'm totally addicted LOL! However I have more locked chests then I do room for my other things and I do not have a sell option on them. I hope someone can help me as I have a tsunami of dragon chests! Thanks,
    Snowmoon

Quote Originally Posted by Snowmoon View Post
    I just started with this game and I'm totally addicted LOL! However I have more locked chests then I do room for my other things and I do not have a sell option on them. I hope someone can help me as I have a tsunami of dragon chests! Thanks,
    Snowmoon
    Tap the arrow at the bottom left to display the banner at the bottom of the screen. When you select a chest the option to sell will be there.

How did you solve it? I can't find the button either. New to the game. I don't have a clue.

there is a button on the bottomleft with an arrow. Tap that, then hit the button with the coins, after highlighting what you want to sell
    normal chests are woth 20, nest egg chests are 40, they are actually your main way of getting money between Tiaras (max level coins)

Its ya boi who fell asleep during the moon event, forgot it, and is now obbessed with every event. Send help

What I hate is having 2 Wonder Ruins of Sky Palace that only spit out locked chests!!! That's crap people, I wait and wait for my time in camp to build up enough to get an egg from them and what do I get? Locked chests. So it starts all over again. We desperately need a timer that shows how long we've been in camp please, please please! And if it's gonna spit out a locked chest, there needs to be an egg spit out also. Just to be clear, I'm talking about the Ruin Palace after it's initial rain of eggs, when you have to play 10 hrs in camp before it is SUPPOSED to give you an egg. I seem to get more eggs from Ancient Dragon Trees Lvl 8

I just keep one and sell the rest for good cash
    Happy Merging
    Crin

I sell chests and have no problem with it
    I like to buy poe currency the most, poe is a great game, but not every player is so good to get exalted orbs, mainly they have to buy them
    If you really like to make purchases, then you should follow the 7R rule (7R is a logistics rule, but it is equally important when buying poe currency).
    1R = Right customer
    2R = Right Quality
    3R = Right Customer
    4R = Right time
    5R = Right PoE Shop
    6R = Buy Exalted orbs
    7R = Buy PoE Currency and PoE orbs
    buy Exalted orbs
    all these are very important rules when it comes to buying PoE Currency
    Last edited by Donatan; 01-30-2018 at 03:57 PM.

Me too. I look at it this way: locked chest? No problem, free gold. Grass from harvesting the hills? No problem, free gold. Everything not needed is free money, I just sell them.

What annoys me more than the locked chests is the cost to open them. I had no room and I didn'tvwant to delete them... It cost me nearly $100 to open them. They charge too much for too little gems. I'm just going to delete them from now on. Side note, only 7 "credits"... I can play once a day (not counting revisiting levels). ������

Sell them. You get them so often you don't need to save them. Just keep the 135 and the 750 ones
    Happy Merging
    Crin