Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ugh, these locked chests!

What's more annoying is paying to unlock one of the really special 135 gem or more chests and instead of eggs getting more locked chests that you have to pay to open. Also whe you earn a free chest finding out that you have to pay to open it arrrgh

i agree about the chests being annoying along with the dimension jars in my opinion.
    i wish they made an option to disable both from ever spawning, like make 2 options for both types for all i care. i just want them to be gone, i accidently missclicked a dimension jar and opened a stupid grape tree from it for 11 gems O_O what a waste..
    personally i think all the locked chests or dimension jars are a big fat waste of gems.. ofcourse some people who arent patient enough to merge everything would find them usefull maybe. but thats why i mentioned the "please add an option to enable/disable the Jars/Locked chests.

Okay so I was organizing my camp and was putting on the locked chest to one side and started to realize and that the smaller locked chest where merging together. I can’t seem to find out how I did it but they won’t merge anymore. Does anyone have any ideas on how that happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon R View Post
    Okay so I was organizing my camp and was putting on the locked chest to one side and started to realize and that the smaller locked chest where merging together. I can’t seem to find out how I did it but they won’t merge anymore. Does anyone have any ideas on how that happened?
    http://mergedragons.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Chests
    General Message displayed under all my replies. This may or may not be related to your post or my reply.

I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, many questions are answered there, in order for you to get faster response(and others not waste time pointing it out). Those who are not willing to look anything up, don't get very empathic responses from my end.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon R View Post
    The smaller locked chests (egg chests) will merge to become a larger chest (nest vault). However, there are different types, they all look the same, and only the same types can be merged together. AFAIK, the only way to tell them apart is where you got them. So, for example, 3/5 egg chests, all from harvesting stones, can be merged together, and 3/5 egg chests, all from harvesting trees, can be merged together, but some of one and some of the other cannot.