Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugh, these locked chests!

Default Ugh, these locked chests!

Now don't get me wrong - these locked chests are okay in small doses. But lately, I can't get away from them!

It doesn't matter if I'm completing a level, opening a high-tier chest, tapping on a Wonder or just plain harvesting items - I'm getting so many of them. They're getting to be really annoying.

"Need a final item to complete a chain of 5? Here, have a locked chest instead! What? No, I'm not harvesting again, I'm too tired. Good night!"

I'm trying to keep my items as limited as I can back in camp so that I have enough space to merge 5 items each time for the Wonder I'm trying for, but these chests are appearing far too frequently, and are starting to mess up my chains. I heard that they'll be pushed back a bit in the next update - is that true? Or was it just a rumor?

I don't know when something is coming but I'm pretty sure the frequency will be adjusted as it's one of the most requested things.

You are selling them, right ? Also, you can just not take it with you from the level.

Not being able to sell the chests after recent update? In camp a ton of these keep appearing and I used to sell them off and now can't seem to be able to (the sell option no longer appears at the bottom) and they are taking up a ton of space. Help?

Never mind! Solved it. I had the bottom bar hidden. I got it now and am back to selling those mofos.

Oh, I definitely sell them. But they're just such a nuisance for me lately.

Like just now - I sent 2 dragons to harvest for Nightstone Bricks. Both of them come back with a chest.

So I send out another 2 dragons for the bricks. One brick. One more chest.

So that's 3/4 chests instead of what really should be 4 bricks. I've had over 20 today alone, and they're really slowing down my progress. Getting 20-45 coins (when everything is already way more expensive due to the game mechanics upping the price all the time) is a little annoying.
    I still love the game, I just wish these weren't in it, to be honest... I never take lucky dip on items costing premium or real currency. Aside from the Life dragon eggs, there's really not much point to opening them.

Posting here to see if someone can help.

I can't post any new topics and I can only respond to certain threads. Contacted staff 5 days ago, no response. Any idea what's wrong with my account?

Is there any pattern to the threads you can respond too ?

I can't really help out with administrative issues. Have you PMed them here or send gram games an email ?
    Happy Merging
    Crin

I'm sorry, that was my fault. I was trying to set permissions specifically for the Announcements forum, but it affected all forums. And then I left to have a new baby and didn't check in for a week. It should be fixed now.

Thank you for fixing!

i agree. i have just registered in this forum , soley for THIS exact reason! i need help with those ANNOYING locked chests. there are so many of them, and i am not even taking them after i finish a game. why the hell are they called FREE anyway? pfff. not free at all. i have so many locked chests that half of my open area is flooded with locked chests. i am about able to open only ONE, in the same time that i have gained 5 new ones. this is ridiculous. i can not merge them. i can not sell them. i can not open them. aaarchhh !!! i wish i could make a bomb and have one of the dragons drop that bomb on those locked chests. if this goes on in this speed, i will not be able to play the game anymore, in lack of space. do the developpers of this game read this forum? i really do hope they put a sell or get rid off option into the game soon.