Thread: A few more questions

Default A few more questions

Some more questions!

1. I finally got my first Wonder - Ruins of the Sky Palace. I tapped it once and got several goodies, but since then nothing has happened? I've got the option to Excavate, but I can't actually do so. I've had the ruins for about 2 days.

2. Is there a quicker way of getting the higher end flowers? Am I missing something that will help me achieve it quicker, like something that pops out Blue or Glowing Life Flowers? I currently have a Life Tree Sapling and that took hours to achieve. And apparently there are 9 more levels to reach.

3. I'm a bit confused on the Stone Storages. Whenever I create new storages, the price for them goes up. That's no problem for the basic tattered storages, but I'm also given the option for building a storage for the next couple of levels up... Which is always priced higher than my max storage.

Right now, my limit is 895 stone. But a Nice Storage costs over double what my limit is: 2,210. How am I supposed to build that if I'm never going to be able to carry enough stone for it? I'm not even given the option to spend real money on it (granted, I wouldn't spend real money on stone in this game, but it would at least make sense as to why that option is there).

Thanks for any responses!

Every time you get a small storage your total storage amount increases so eventually you will have enough to get the larger one

Yeah, but from what I can see, every time I get a small storage the amount of stones required to build the larger one increases as well, making it impossible for me to ever have enough stone to buy it.

Some ruins can be tapped again after a few hours. keep it if you have spare space, otherwise keep it in a bubble for when you do.

As for the high end flowers, there's many ways to get low end flowers, but aside from high lv chests giving tier 6 or 7, no other way that I know (and it's easier to merge flowers than chests). I think we really need more high tier items being dropped by other high tier stuff.

1. The palace gives you a tanzanite egg nest, a tanzanite egg or a locked chest every 10 hours you play in camp
    2. I don't think it's even possible to reach the level 18 (wonder) of the life flower chain. I'm at level 12 now and the biggest flower I got was a Level 6 one harvested from a Dragon Tree or a chest.
    3. The level two storages you can buy in camp are bugged in the price. Always go with level 1. It's cheaper.

Hm, I still don't seem to get anything from the ruins (outside the initial bonuses), and there's space next to it... I have cleared even more space, so I'll set what happens in 10 hours time.

It's a shame about the flowers! I have a way of getting a Twin Life Flower every few hours (or two Glowing ones at the least), but I would prefer an easier way of getting them in the later levels.

Will also keep that in mind for the stone storages! Thanks again all.

Sorry for the double post, but I think I worked out why I'm not getting anything extra - my version is 1.6.4, and it seems as though you only get the eggs with 1.7.

I'm using Android Gram Games version, but I'm in the UK, and not getting the option to upgrade - is this a US only update right now?

I'm on 1.6.4 and I just got a nest. You do have to play 10 hours IN CAMP. If you switch off the app or play in the levels, that time doesn't count. Only the actual time spend does.

There's a few wonders where you don't get something on 1.6.4 but the ruins should give you something.

Android is at 1.6.4 atm. Doesn't matter what country you're in.

Ah, that explains it then. Thanks!