Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Killboy_Powerhead's Camp + Totemshire 2 gold farm

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Is it possible to have multiple levels in progress? (I currently have my gold farm running and don't want to risk it)
    Holy crap... I didn't realize you could keep it running. I've been completing the level each time. *doh* !!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceShipRat View Post
    yes! I have 2 farms.
    I love you!, now if we could have a function to control the dragons so they will auto pilot correctly for us, and an option to lock items from merging, an option to toggle left click claiming, for items like coins and chests, so you can move then freely without accidently opening them as well as the ability to stop items from "spewing seeds" I hate when i'm farming gold, flowers keep spawning from fruit tree's

Also, what is the Largest Midas apple for? "Golden Apple of The Cosmos"

Thought I would share my TotemShire II, Since i have invested all day on it!

http://imgur.com/Xva1KMl
    Last edited by Teddy; 08-30-2017 at 12:06 AM.

What's ur other farm?

Thanks for starting this thread. I'm still relatively new to the game and never realized you could stay in a level. I thought you had to finish it in order to return to the map or camp. This thread was a real eye-opener!!!

One question. How did you get golden trees in Totemshire 2? I started a farm there and gotten plenty of fruit trees but no golden ones. The wiki says they only come from water but unless i'm missing something obvious, I don't see how to generate water on that level.

Dragons will occasionally harvest apples from fruit trees. Merged apples occasionally turn into chests, those chest often have golden seeds which turn into golden trees