Thread: The Merge Dragon Wiki

Default The Merge Dragon Wiki

For those interested in Information about the game and willing to contribute as well, we have a wiki here:

http://mergedragons.wikia.com/wiki/

There's a few things I would like to ask if you want to contribute

1. Please do not remove other people's info unless it's outright wrong or outdated
    2. When making a new page, please try to use the same format existing ones are. I would like to keep it consistent
    3. There's unfortunately many Spammers that like to change the info and make it wrong. If you see anything, feel free to just revert to the prior version. PM me if you see something and need help doing it.
    4. We have several ways of adding pictures so far. All are fine but please don't make the pictures to small. You can adjust the size within the wiki, once uploaded .. and yeah, pics are great. There's a gallery option if you don't want to add pictures to the tables itself.
    5. You don't have to register to contribute but I think it's nice if the regular ones would do so, so it's clear who did what. It also makes it easier to communicate in case of misunderstandings.
    6. I do check it often (because of the spammers) and might change something to make it more fitting to the rest. Please PM me if you have an issue with that.
    7. All contributions are welcome and appreciated, no matter how small or big they are. The goal is to have as much info out there and make other people see what a great game Merge Dragons is.
    8. If you have any ideas on how to make it better that changes the overall look, please feel free to post here.

Hello, I'm planning to make a big FAQ/guide with all questions and tips i can gather from the forum and while doing that I can probably create some pages on wiki but I don't know what kind of content you would like on them. Took a look at the levels page and it seems to be pretty empty. Perhaps I can fill some of the hardest levels ? Do you have any requests ?

We currently have several constructions sites that need taking care of.

The levels were initially started by Ray himself so feel free to add any levels you think need some help. I would start with those. Also I was thinking maybe add some general tips for levels on the main overview page.

You can really add what you think would be needed and what you feel like doing.

All I ask is that if you want to do merge chains or objects, to follow the the look of the existing pages.

Proof reading would also be very welcome. There's stuff that has changed with the Gram Games version and my english might be a little off sometimes as it's not my mother tongue.

As for FAQ/guides. Sure go ahead. There's currently two: One for backing up your saves and one for moving over your files from the Mazza Version.

I would say that a wiki is mostly about cataloguing things rather than game guides, so I would suggest just having pictures of the levels and their objectives + star quests and not full guides. People can always add tips in the comkent section

That's a valid point, though I could have used a walkthrough when I was stuck on a particular level.

I've redone the Levels main page: http://mergedragons.wikia.com/wiki/Levels

Feel free to add more tips and tricks if you have or if I forgot important info. I think we can do an overview of the levels that have a walkthrough.

I do think it's usuful to have walk-throughs of levels, especially the harder ones.

Otherwise I agree with SpaceShipRat. Make it more about general info but I think some tips and tricks are great to haves.