Thread: [ANDROID GUIDE]: Move Mazza Studio Version Progress to Gram Game Version

Post [ANDROID GUIDE]: Move Mazza Studio Version Progress to Gram Game Version

Since the old guide was lost, here's a new thread

ATM the only way to move over your files from the Mazza Studio Version to the Grams Game one is doing it manually via file manager. It's currently not possible to do so on iOS but the devs are working on a way to move them as well.

You'll need some file manager program or do it through your computer.

1. Go to this folder: android\data\com.mazzastudios.mergedragons and copy the folder files to a save place to make a backup
    2. Download the new Gram Games Version through the Google Play Store. This is a new game so you can actually have both versions on your phone/tablet.
    3. Start the game at least once to make sure the new user folder is created
    4. Copy the folder android\data\com.mazzastudios.mergedragons\files to the following folder: android\data\com.gramgames.mergedragons\ and say yes when it prompts you to overwrite the existing files.
    5. Start the Gram Games version and you should have all your progress.

Let me know if you have any questions or issues.
    Last edited by crinrict; 08-02-2017 at 10:44 PM.

i preformed the very nonspecific instructions and my levels are all unlocked, but i have no dragons, no chain history, my coins/stone/gems are incorrect. did I possibly do something incorrectly?

What's non-specific about it ? Did you do it on the phone itself or through a computer ? Did you move over the whole files folder ?

There were a few people that seem to have the same issue as you but all the info you need should be in that folder. Maybe just try again ?
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by crinrict View Post
    What's non-specific about it ? Did you do it on the phone itself or through a computer ? Did you move over the whole files folder ?

There were a few people that seem to have the same issue as you but all the info you need should be in that folder. Maybe just try again ?
    perhaps it is the wording...do i just take solely the folder labeled "files"? and replace only that folder? i was using my computer. and yes i moved both folders from mazza to grams. i will try it again. thank you for tue response

The folder files should be enough, yes.

You can try replacing everything to see if that makes a difference.
    Happy Merging
    Crin